Thursday, December 24, 2009

Laptop Video Card Drivers Where Else Can I Find Drivers For The Video Card On My Toshiba Laptop A130 Series?

Where else can I find drivers for the video card on my toshiba laptop A130 series? - laptop video card drivers

I recently purchased a new Toshiba laptop. Is the A130 series (A130-ST1311) with an ATI x200m. For some programs that I needed was not compatible with Vista, XP Pro downgrade. However, I can not find the specifications or drivers for your sound card. I suspect that the sound card is connected to the graphics card. I am also problems with the video card. The best resolution I can see only bits: 1024x768 @ 32nd I found the setup of the driver on the ATI Web site, but does not work. You will receive an error message "Setup can not have a driver compatible with your current hardware or operating system." However, says the site that are the drivers for XP Pro and the exact model of video card: ATI Mobility Radeon Xpress 200th You only have the laptop in May 2007. Suggestions?

I also have 5 unknown devices in Device Manager:
PCI Device
SM Bus Controller
Unknown Device
Unknown Device
Video (VGA Compatible)

0 comments:

Post a Comment